29th April, 20th May 2017
A unique opportunity to enjoy 3 attractions in one day including lunch all for £45 per person!
Booking is essential as places are limited to 12 people.
What’s included in your discovery day:
- 10.30 arrive at the Wind Energy Museum at Repps with Bastwick for tea and coffee at
- 11.00 guided tour and working demonstrations of 200 years of wind powered history. You will also learn about the drainage systems of Norfolk. Then take a look around the Morse room, read about Norfolks Mills, enjoy looking at the WIndmill models. You can even generate some electricity!
- 12.30 lunch is served followed by a riverside walk to Thurne Mill. Watch this pump turning in the wind, hear its history and look inside.
- 15,00 Jump aboard the Wherry Maud learn about its history and go out for a sail on this fabulous traditional wherry
- Finally you will be dropped back at the Repps with Bastwick Staithe to pick up your cars